We wanted to do a little something different on the blog this week and that’s to introduce you to our wonderful manager, Mahle! If you’ve been a Luxe bride, you most likely recognize her. Mahle runs the daily operations of the store and is Luxe’s permanent in-house hype girl! Her positive energy livens up every appointment and we truly would not be the store we are without her! Keep reading to learn a little bit more about Mahle and her journey with Luxe Bridal.
- What is your Luxe story? When did you start and why Luxe?
- I actually found Luxe on Instagram if you can believe it!! I applied on a whim, and the owner and I connected pretty quickly into my interview! I was drawn to the business as I was in a place where I didn’t feel confident in my body, and I had started following Luxe to see other women who looked like me be proud of themselves in their skin - and I saw the post to hire and figured ‘hey this would be fun!” and here I am!
- What is your favorite part about being the manager at Luxe?
- Being able to connect with every single bride that walks through our doors!
- What is your favorite bridal trend right now?
- Wow there are sooo many good ones!! I’m obsessed with fitted gowns with overskirts! Having two looks without changing dresses - I mean, come on! How could you not love that????
- What is something you wish all Luxe Brides knew before going wedding dress shopping?
- I want our brides to know that we are here for you! Dress shopping (at least in our store) is not as daunting as it seems. We are here to help you not only find your perfect look, but also to make sure you leave feeling AWESOME in your skin. We know how hard shopping can be as a curvy human, we’re here to make it easier. :)